HALONG ( 2 days / 1 nights ) ON GINGER JUNK
View HALONG ( 2 days / 1 nights ) ON GINGER JUNK in a larger map
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG BAY - GINER JUNK (L/D)
8:00am pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Ha Long (3.5 hours). Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
After lunch, take a short trek to a nearby summit for a panoramic view of the bay dotted with Halong Ginger golden sails, go swimming on a quite beach or sunbathing on the sundeck. Later afternoon, visit an interesting fishing village with opportunity to interact with fishmen who have been living in the bay for almost three generations.
At sunset time, kayak or symply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon. Back on board Halong Ginger , enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant.
Day 2 : GINGER JUNK - HALONG BAY - HANOI (B)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock. Back to Hanoi by bus.
Rate in USD per person-Validity Until 30 December 2011 Currency Converter Low season( 01 May 10 to 30 Sep 10) Peak season( 01 Jan 10 to 30 Apr 10 / 01 Oct 10 to 31 Dec 10) Class Single Double Single Double Ginger room 276 195 329 229 Ginger Deluxe room 309 215 368 255 Kayak: 45 USD / person (2 people / kayak)
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge.
- Transfer Hanoi – Ha Long and return by shuttle bus.
- Luxury accommodation (2 beds) in wooden cabin with A/C, hot shower, mini bar.
- Cruise through Halong Bay.
- Welcome cocktail, Vietnamese seafood lunch and international brunch buffet.
- Sunrise Tai Chi class and night cruise.
- Insurance on board.
- English speaking guide on boat.
- Drinks, Kayak, tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above.
Vietnam Open Tour